Discounted Riverboat Tours
Thanks to early support from members like you, the Schuylkill River Park Alliance is excited to expand our discounts to all five different cruises offered by Philadelphia Harbor Lines. Each cruise features a unique experience and a great opportunity to learn about and enjoy the history and significance of the Schuylkill River.
Cruises are aboard the Patriot, a brand new 1920′s style 35 passenger commuter boat. This year, the Schuylkill River Park Alliance, as part of its effort to activate the river, is offering a 20% discount on all Schuylkill tours.
- Secrets of the Schuylkill: a 1 hour fun and fact filled tour highlighting the past, present and future of the Schuylkill.
- Boat to Bartram’s Garden: a 3 hour cruise with a two hour tour of Bartram’s Garden
- Walnut to Walnut: a 1 hour 45 minute cruise from Walnut Street on the Schuylkill to Penn’s Landing on the Delaware
- Different Night, Different Lights: this 1 hour cruise highlights Philadelphia’s skyline at night, with its varying and delightful hues.
- Hidden River Cruise: a 1 hour fun and fact filled tour highlighting the past, present and future of Philadelphia’s Hidden River. This tour is very lightly narrated and guests will enjoy music during most of the hour.
The tours begin and end at the dock just north of Walnut Street with the exception of the Walnut to Walnut tours, which begin on the Schuylkill and end at Penn’s Landing on the Delaware. Parking is available at a lot at 24th &Sansom Streets.
To order your tickets and receive the 20% discount, be sure to use our promo code SRPA17 and click here.